Sunday, December 9, 2012

 

"Space Cat" Paper Doll and the Galaxy House
Work in Progress
The base used for the house was actually a papercraft version of Sol Lewit's 2003 'Wall drawing #1091: arcs, circles and bands (room)' that I picked up at the Sydney Art Gallery. The Art Gallery sometimes has papercraft versions of artworks that you can take and assemble at home for free. :) I think they're meant as activity sheets for children, though, because when I picked one up the security guard gave me this weird suspicious look... (whaaat, can't a 21 year old fold a fun papercraft activity sheet too? Geez!)

1 comment:

  1. Aloha, I just discovered your blog via Tumblr. I really like the characters and drawings that you create! I am looking forward to seeing and learning more about this fantastic world that you are creating!

    ReplyDelete